Start Up Loans
Finance For Enterprise is an official Delivery Partner for the Start Up Loans scheme across the Sheffield City Region, East Midlands and Humberside.
Start Up Loans, administered by the British Business Bank, is a government backed scheme, providing low-interest repayable loans and free business support to individuals over the age of 18 who have a viable business idea but no access to finance. The scheme funds businesses in every sector. As well as financial backing, all loan recipients are given access to a mentor, free training events, and exclusive business offers.
- Over the age of 18?
- Living in The Sheffield City Region, East Midlands and/or Humberside?
- Wanting to set up your own business or have recently started trading (up to 24 months)?
- Looking for an affordable loan to get you started?
- Needing business support and mentoring to help you on your journey?
Start Up Loans
- Loans between £500 to £25,000 (The average loan amount is £10,000)
- 1-5 year loan repayment term
- Fixed interest rate of 6% p.a
- No application or set-up fees
- Free post-loan support and mentoring
- A Start Up Loans Application Form should be completed
- Applications must be supported by a Business Plan
- A minimum 12 month Cash Flow Forecast and Personal Survival Budget
- Please note that you will be credit checked as part of your application
The Start Up Loans Company have secured some fantastic business offers, exclusive to Start Up loan recipients. These provide discounts on a number of business products and services and equip an entrepreneur with many of the tools needed to launch a successful start-up. To see how these offers could benefit your business and to redeem, please follow this link.
A Start Up Loan is a personal loan for customers looking to start or scale their business.The Start-Up Loans Company can only lend to applicants who are 18 years or older at the time of their application. Individuals can only receive one loan, however, more than one partner in a business can be eligible to apply for a Start Up Loan.