Start Up Loans
Finance For Enterprise is an official Delivery Partner of The Start Up Loans Company delivering Start Up Loans across the Sheffield City Region and East Midlands.
The Start Up Loans Company is a UK-wide, government backed scheme, which offers a repayable loan to individuals over the age of 18 who have a viable business idea but no access to finance. The scheme funds businesses in every sector. As well as financial backing all loan recipients are given access to a mentor, free training events and exclusive business offers.
- Over the age of 18?
- Living in The Sheffield City Region and/or East Midlands?
- Wanting to set up your own business or have recently started (up to 24 months)?
- Looking for an affordable loan to get you started?
- Needing business support and mentoring to help you on your journey?
Start Up Loans
- Loans between £500 to £25,000
- Typical loan terms of 1-5 years
- Fixed interest rate of 6%
- No arrangement fees
- Business mentor
- A Start Up Loans Application Form should be completed
- Applications must be supported by a business plan
- A minimum 12 month cashflow forecast is required
- Please note that you will be credit checked as part of your application
The Start Up Loans Company have secured some fantastic business offers, exclusive to Start Up loan recipients. These provide discounts on a number of business products and services and equip an entrepreneur with many of the tools needed to launch a successful start-up. To see how these offers could benefit your business and to redeem, please follow this link.
A Start Up Loan is a personal loan for business purposes. The Start Up Loans Company can only lend to applicants who are 18 years or older at the time of their application. Individuals can only receive one loan, however, more than one partner in a business can be eligible to apply for a Start Up Loan.